The Amazing Benefits of Shea Butter
What is Shea Butter?
Shea Butter is an organic product of nature extracted from the Shea tree nut. Shea nut trees are grown naturally in Uganda and are considered God's gift. The Shea trees start bearing fruit from 20 years and continue to do so annually.
A natural anti-oxidant, Shea Butter is renowned as one of the finest natural skin moisturizers. Shea Butter, a soothing skin moisturizer, and deep conditioning hair oil has been used for a variety of purposes in Africa for centuries.
Due to its superb moisturizing properties, it has become an increasingly popular ingredient in high-end skin and hair care products made and sold in the United States and Europe.
How Shea Butter Benefits Your Body
Shea Butter provides relief from dry skin (If you have a serious skin condition, you should see a doctor.) It hydrates and soothes the body, leaving your skin soft and supple without any residue. It is naturally rich in Vitamins A, E & F which are essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
Vitamins A & E
- Balances and normalizes the skin. Help keep it clear and healthy. Particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin. They provide healthy skin collagen which prevents premature wrinkles, premature facial lines, and premature slackened skin.
- Acts as a skin protector and revitalizer. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair and skin. Vitamin F consists of essential fatty acids. It promotes skin renewal, increases circulation, and accelerates wound healing.
How Shea Butter Benefits Your Hair
Shea butter provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips, repairing and protecting against weather damage, dryness, and brittleness. It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging pores. IT is particularly beneficial for processed and heat-treated hair. It is an excellent treatment for dry scalp. It restores luster to damaged hair.
Natural Skincare Benefits
- Shea Butter's natural ingredients cause reactivation of collagen synthesis, resulting in younger-looking skin and resistance to photoaging caused by the harmful effects of the sun.
Healing and anti-inflammatory properties:
- This natural product is used in the treatment of small skin wounds and burns, skin cracks, tough rough heels, insect bites, muscle aches, skin allergies, eczema, dermatitis, arthritis, rheumatism, sunburn and more.
- Natural Shea butter helps maintain softer, smoother and healthier skin.
- Helps prevent stretch marks, wrinkle formation, skin peeling and it keeps skin from drying out or becoming chapped or itchy.
- Shea butter protects from frostbites, cold or harsh weather conditions, UV aggression; it is useful before and after exercising and as a shaving cream.
Other Benefits of Organic Shea Butter
- Healthy skin with all natural Vitamin A, E & F
- Chapped dry lips
- Daily skin moisturizer
- Helps restore skin elasticity
- Eliminates dry skin
- Skin peeling after tanning
- For skin rash
- For Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Relieves itchiness
- Promotes even skin tone
- Stretch marks removal
- Anti-aging skincare
- Fades scars
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue
- Wound healing
- Revitalizes softens and maintains skin moisture
- Blisters, calluses and corns
- Doesn't clog pores and block hair shaft
- Cracked heels and skin
- Wipes out skin discoloration and dark spots
- Insect bites and stings
- Eliminates Premature facial lines
- Minor Burns
- Soothes sunburned skin
- Healing of bruises and minor cuts
- Eliminates scalp irritation from dryness or chemical processing
- Restores luster to hair
- Muscle Fatigue, aches, and tension
- Dry scalp
- Before and After Strenuous exercise
- Treats brittle damaged hair
- Baby body massage
- Aftershave moisturizer
- Cold weather care
- Prevents bumps after shaving
- Sun and wind protection